Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This morning I'm talking with the ITBL students at University of Calgary - all being well?! You never can tell what the technology is going to do, of course, so we'll just do what we can ... It should be fun! :-)
Hopefully a couple of my 618 students will be able to join in too - who knows?

So we'll see what students in Calgary think about what my students have been able to do & their uses of the tools for teaching. I'll post more later after I've met these people ...

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger kylie said...

Hello Debra,
This is Kylie I have posted my reflection on my Blog so all should now be completed. Thank you for being my final subject in the completion of my masters, I did enjoy the challenge.
Kylie

 
At October 31, 2006 11:07 PM, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Dear Debra,
Sorry I didn't see your email- having been in more of a laid back mood after doing 2 major tasks for you. So didn't/ couldn't come to the forum with Calgary. Hope it went well.
Nilly

 
At November 01, 2006 6:43 AM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Thanks Nilly - it went very well - I think ... :-)
And I fully understand the laid-backedness .. I am determined to participate in some of this myself when the marking is finished?!
Kylie - thank you for working so hard at 618 - I hope you find the benefits of it in months & jobs to come ... Roll on results & graduation! :-))

-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home