Saturday, September 16, 2006

The third and final workshop for the semester is over - yay! another exhausting but very profitable day, I think ... Everyone worked hard & seems to be making impressive progress.

All students have now posted their Webquests, so I'll be adding links to those over the next few days ... Then I have the task of marking them?! Sure I have grading criteria, but so many of them have done such impressive work, I'm not sure how to apply the criteria. So this will require some further thought. I've also posted some reflection questions on the Discussion Forum to see what individual reactions different students have had of the process & their impressions of the task & of webquests. More interesting information.

My students are also looking forward to giving and receiving comments in their blogs from Norm's students in Canada. It will be intersting to see if/how this develops.

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I think we all had a productive day and you certainly steered us along an exciting pathway. So much to learn that has never been in my "zone of proximinal development" before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home