Friday, August 18, 2006

OK - so I've been really slack these last few weeks about posting on & updating my blog ... what can I say, except that life sort of overtook me?!

Tomorrow is our second workshop & should be full of exciting things to do & learn - & hopefully we can have some good discussions about Webquests & what they are all about. I see that some students have been posting questions on the course OLT discussion forum, so I think it will be time.

Also time for everyone to start getting active on their blogs & to see what can be done on the Wiki page ... interesting times ahead.


2 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 12:56 AM, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Dear Debra,
Thanks for your interesting comments on my blog. As a matter of interest, I've never experienced the joys of visiting the 'poem a day'site before, just happened on it as a by product of enrolling in this this fascinating unit.Thanks to the same, I'm becoming a blogaholic!
regds, Nilly

 
At August 21, 2006 9:44 AM, Blogger kylie said...

Thanks for your workshop on Saturday it wass really useful. I think most of us are slowely walking their way through the creation of the WebQuest and finding out how not to do things on the way through that age old learn from our mistakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home