Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tomorrow marks the end of Week 10 & we have a 1-week teaching break. I hope to use this time to have a good look at all the exciting webquests that have been posted & get to the bottom of some other piles of marking for other courses I teach ... and finish writing a paper & ... & ...

But in the midst of all that I plan to actually do some reading - some even for pleasure, I hope?! And I also plan on catching up with friends I haven't seen for a while during these last several hectic weeks of getting this course up & running.

We said our f2f good-byes this week to one of our students, Basim, who's now gone back to Oman, to continue his course participation from there - so that should be interesting!

Summer feels like it's just around the corner with 28C today?! Where did winter go then??

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Helen said...

Hello Debra,
Have a good week without your students and enjoy. I think if you want to ever experience a winter again you will have to go to Tassy. You can rug-up beside the log fire, sip port, chomp on chocolate coated aniseed rings, play Mozart and merrily mark your your assignments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home