Friday, October 20, 2006

I was just cruising through some of the HP tutorial sites hoping to find a solution to Julie's picture problem without having seen the problem in action :-) when I came across this site of Andrew Balaam:
http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/rgshiwyc/school/
curric/HotPotatoes/UseHotPotatoes.htm


If you follow the link to the word document, I think it contains all the information that is necessary to solve picture problems (hope you're reading this Julie?). So I thought I'd post it here rather than in the comments cos I know you're all strapped for time. I'll also post it on the wiki.

Hope someone brings a camera tonight cos I forgot mine - we need some celebration photos, I think - to show that we all actually *made it*!! 8-}

and of course, don't forget the food & drink so we can make merry ...

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger kylie said...

I have finsihed my last assignment. It is posted on both my Blog and in the Wiki. I will email the reflection now. I hope I did it right because I was not 100% sure what to write but I did my best. I commented on two sites. Now I am just waiting for people to comment on mine.
thanks for the amazing but at times confusing for me lessons.
Kylie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home