Saturday, January 05, 2008


Time flies & the New Year, 2008 is upon us! I thought I'd post for you a photo from my balcony here in Canmore, Alberta taken on Christmas morning - cool, huh?! :-)
I'll be posting much less frequently to this blog now as I've permanently re-located to Canada & am teaching there ...
I've posted a link to my new Canadian blog in the sidebar here & that's where I'll be posting more frequently from now on. And also I've put a link in to my Facebook site where I've got some photos posted. Feel free to have a look & send me some messages there too!
To all my 618 students from Semester 2 2007 - well done on your final projects - I'm sorry I didn't have time to post to each of you individually -but I may find some time over the next few weeks. I hope you were all (mostly) happy with your results?! :-)
So Happy New Year to all my past students & to other colleagues reading this!

6 Comments:

At January 09, 2008 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debra

Happy New Year! Great to see your new post. I will find some time to pay a visit to your new blog and facebook.

Although we had few teaching lessons, I treasured your tutoring. Once again, Thanks for your teaching! I'm very happy with my result.

Best Wishes
Maggie

 
At January 16, 2008 4:39 AM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Maggie - great to hear from you! How's your baby? Do you still have the same email address (QUT)?
Hope things are working out well for you. what are you doing these days?
Hope you do find some time to visit & post on my Canadian blog!
-Debra-

 
At January 18, 2008 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debra,
Malcolm Field here. I want to send you an email updating you on the Education Across-Border publication. Unfortunately, I only have your old QUT address. Can you email me your new contact details please so I can send you an update?
Cheers
Malcolm

 
At January 19, 2008 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debra

I've finished the summer program (language and culture) and are busy doing the final assignment. Due will be next week.

Just get back from Sydney.This Monday I visited Sydney, blue mountains and Canberra with my classmates. We had a happy summer holiday.

I will do three units in the first semester in order to complete the Master course.

BTW, I've visited you new blog and I'll try to post something on it.

Cheers
Maggie

 
At January 31, 2008 3:33 PM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Hi Maggie - great to keep in touch & I look forward to your visit at my new blog! Good luck with your L & C assignment!
I'm freezing here - it was -47 on Tuesday?! Unimaginable, huh?? 8-}

-Debra-

 
At March 19, 2013 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotels Delhi- Are you looking for Hotels in Delhi? Call cheap hotel in Delhi Today @+91-9810104774 for Hotels in Delhi at affordable rates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home