Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All the webquests are coming in now & there is just as much creativity and variety this semester as in previous semesters! Even people who thought they would never be able to do it have successfully created interesting & colourful webquests and put them on the web! Once again I am stunned and humbled at the capacity of students to make such learning leaps in such a short time - & in such diverse areas as learning theory, instructional design, and linguistics, as well as various content areas!
Now I am wondering how I'm going to be able to mark them all before I go - as well as do everything else I have to do ...?? At least it will be an interesting task- unlike packing :-}

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2007 10:22 AM, Blogger 馮老師 said...

Thanks again! Debra

I made the WebQuest! I will miss you and I wish you all the very best and achieve great success in the future.
Thanks to the advanced technology, we can keep in touch via one of the social networking tools.

See you Saturday!

Maggie

 
At September 14, 2007 11:41 PM, Blogger Basil said...

I wonder that I could not design something without your guidance Debra,I learned more than designing a webquest. I learned the desire and willing to do something within a limited time. Me and my classmates will miss you,however, we will be contacting via technology and will not forget you forever.
"Zahran"

 
At September 15, 2007 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have a good memory about making WebQuest, even though I had a lot of trouble with it. The workshops which were great and enjoyable will also be in my mind forever. I wonder how the last one would be.

-Nattythai-

 
At September 18, 2007 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you, Debra? I certainly owe you much about the webquest. But now, I have almost completely understand the essence of a webquest and the technique of creating one.
Thank you so much! And best wishes for you and your family in the days to come.
-Billo-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home