Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The workshop went well last Saturday - there are some very interesting and well-designed projects happening & we went through a discussion of the webquests. So by the end of this week I should be able to post links to the new, revised versions here. Once again, I was proud & humbled at the same time at the great leaps in knowledge & understanding my students have made - not to mention skills developed over the last several weeks?!
On Friday we will have another drop-in session - the last for 3 weeks, as I'm going away for 2 1/2 for these conferences in Canada & Texas. But I feel quite confident that they now have the skills to continue working on their own & that their final projects using Hot Potatoes & other assorted media will continue to develop well in the meantime. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have produced when I get back! Of course I won't be out of contact while I'm away - just in (very) different time zones! :-)

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2007 1:52 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Last Saturday workshop, I had a lot of fun and I am humbled by lots of interesting programs, such as audacity, movie maker introducedy by Debora. Moreover, i also came up with challenaging idea. How about doing presentation with Movie make, rather than Powerpoint.. It would be nice.. Woudln't it?

 
At May 26, 2007 3:21 PM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

sounds like an interesting idea Moon! We should talk about this ...
-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home