Thursday, April 05, 2007

Well - I just thought I'd make one last post before the Easter break. I'm off tomorrow morning (4am?!) to take my boys camping ... I am taking my laptop as we'll have a powered site in the campground beside the beach, but there's no internet connectivity in my tent ;-} I'm looking forward to having a few days break - from connecting, not from thinking - or maybe I'll be doing a different kind of connecting ... watch this space! I always find the beach a good place for fomenting ideas, so another reason to look forward to the time.

4 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Debra,
I do hope you enjoy camping. The beach is always a revitalizing experience for me... something about all that water.

BTW when is our next Friday drop in session?

Susan

 
At April 11, 2007 7:16 PM, Blogger Bing said...

wow --- waking up at 4am!!! i truly admire your stamina - i'd still be in after buirning my midnight candles doing the assessment assignment :) i can't wait to take zach camping too.

hope you had a great easter break with your boys, and feeling much revived for the rest of the semester :)

cheers,
robee

 
At April 19, 2007 11:43 PM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Susan - our next drop-in session is tomorrow, Friday 20th 4.30 ... hope you can make it!
As predicted, I didn't have internet connectivity in my tent ;-P

-Debra-

 
At April 22, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger just_susan said...

Thanks Debra,
It was well worth the trip in. I have been playing with HotPotatoes but am limited at home as I am unwilling to pay 160 dollars to use the program...thus there is very limited access. I made a crossword in another program though and it works well. I think I'll have to come into the uni to really have a go at Hot Potatoes.

Regards
Susan H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home