Saturday, March 31, 2007


Another mind-stretching workshop completed ... I am continuously amazed at how different each one is. This is a good thing as it reminds me how different every individual student is. And they always surprise me with the understanding they gain and impart, and the high learning curve they are willing and able to achieve! This time we were joined by Dr Norm Vaughan at the University of Calgary as he shared with us some of his experiences and reflections on the forms and usefulness of webquests and inquiry-based learning. This discussion stimulated some interesting questions and ruminations afterwards :-)


1 Comments:

At April 01, 2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Moon said...

Yesterday I had really fun time with Norm, Xinxin and you.. It's amazing to experience tele-education through the internet.

How do I say this kind of eudcation in English?
"Tele-education?"
(A teacher teaches students with the intenet, TV, or radio because of a long distance..)

And one more curious thing is that I can chat with my family in Korea with this program (Elluminate)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home