Monday, March 05, 2007

The 1st workshop for this semester went ahead well, I think. I'm concerned that so few students are enrolled, though ... and I wonder why. But those of us who came had a great time & learnt lots, which is the aim of the activity - apart from enjoying some delicious morning tea snacks :-)

So now I start planning for the next one & getting ready for questions in the 1st drop-in session which will be this coming Friday. We didn't mange to have an ELive session with University of Alaska this time, because of a local conference over there, but we have high hopes for the 2nd workshop when Dr Norm Vaughan from University of Calgary will be talking to us about WebQuests & his students' experiences.

2 Comments:

At March 11, 2007 10:32 PM, Blogger REFLECTIVE JOURNAL said...

Hi Debra,

I've just used my webquest on International Food in my TAFE class for discussion. Now we are going to compile a class recipe book. The students want to take it a step further and have a party! CLN 618 was a great unit. Good luck to the newcomers!
Nilly

 
At March 18, 2007 1:49 PM, Blogger just_susan said...

Hello Debra,
I have been playing around with html on the Wikis and Blogs as well as building a practice webpage in Dreamweaver in readiness for next Friday's 'drop-in session'. Feel a little more prepared now.
Regards
Susan H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home