Saturday, May 05, 2007



This morning we are having the last workshop for this semester - always a sad (& hectic) event! The students have put up their Webquests & they are so creative! Once again I am humbled by how much thought & effort they have put in to this project ... And they will be such a useful resource for their teaching too!

I'm wondering when I should take the step to change my blog over to the new template versions. The fact that somehow the comments option disappeared at the bottom of my last blog posting is cause for concern, but until this semester is over, I am reluctant to change my blog in case I lose some of the valuable links I have embedded! Dilemma ... :(

So this morning I am fooking forward to our discussions & feedack on webquests, working wth audio & video & the vagaries of putting Hot Potatoes exercises up on line ... :-P


3 Comments:

At May 05, 2007 2:33 PM, Blogger just_susan said...

Yes alas it is our last workshop. It has been very informative thank you Debra. A double thank you for all your work.
Regards
Susan H

 
At May 05, 2007 11:56 PM, Blogger Experiencing CALL in China said...

Dear Debra,

There are more templates to choose and more features to use in Blogger now than last year when you introduced blog to us in the first semester 2006. I think all your links will be maintained if you just change the template of your blog.

Cheers,
Lila

 
At May 06, 2007 12:34 AM, Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Lila - thanks - I'll try it out after semester ends!
I'm just adding a link to your new blog now - it will be in the "links to other blogs" section.

-Debra-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home