Monday, September 03, 2007








The second work shop went well last week & every -one seems to be on track to get their Webquests designed & put together. There are some very good ideas being develop -ed & I think most of them are over the first big learning "hump" of what to do, the peda- gogical bases of web- quests & how to put the pieces togeth -er. This week & next will be telling times, I think - when we shall see some amazing progress & some fascinating new projects. I look forward to getting notifications about them as they are posted ... :-)

The day after the workshop, I went up to the mountains with my friend Jane to relax & breathe some good, post-rain rainforest air, listen to the birds & also managed to see a beautiful sunset!

3 Comments:

At September 03, 2007 4:21 PM, Blogger xiaoxue said...

Oh, the webquest is so difficult! i hope i can finish it on time!

 
At September 04, 2007 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I uploaded the webquest yesterday but I couldn't access the student webpage. I'll try it again today.
Actually, I haven't finished yet. Just want to post and see how it works ? I opened H driver and then opened my webs and copy all the files into this folder, however, the handout mentioned the folder name was MyWebs (Capital letter with space), is that different? Do I need to create a new one?
How to post your product is the most difficult part for me when I'm doing this assignment.
Debra will you drop in this Friday?
Hopefully everything goes well!!!
I don't want to spend much time on posting my webquest.

-Maggie-

 
At September 05, 2007 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been struggling for doing the webquest for many days. A lot of technical difficulties have arisen. I can learn from these painful experiences bit by bit. I hope that technical knowledge that I've got from you and everyone else can grow bigger and help me be a better-tech person in some day.

- Natdhaya-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home