Wednesday, November 07, 2007


Well, it is certainly about time I posted here again! I have settled in to my new home in Canmore (well, temporarily until January, at least) and am enjoying the rather cool weather (so far had one night when it went down to -11C?!). It is a little chillier than I'm used to, but I was expecting that ... in a sort of way ...

I am about to start marking the final projects of my 618 students & I'm looking forward to seeing what you have all put together - & what your "reviewers" have to say about your productions ;-).

It snowed here again on Saturday night and Sunday, turning even the ugliest parts of town (& there aren't many of those) into a winter wonderland. But now it has mostly melted again, ready for the next snowfall which is predicted this Friday, I think. I'll see how long the snow lasts then?!

7 Comments:

At November 07, 2007 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debra

Great to hear from you! The view of this picture is different to last picture. So attractive place.
Hopefully, you enjoy reading our final projects and marking them.
Today is raining and a bit cool in Brisbane. Keep in totch!

All the best
Maggie

 
At November 07, 2007 1:36 PM, Blogger Basil said...

Good to hear from you again, another attractive place, please do keep sending some other photos.I wish you all the best. Looking forward hearing from you again. I am traveling back to my country in a ten days time. Now I am enjoying traveling around attractive places in Australia.
Regards
Zahran

 
At November 07, 2007 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sick~~`~ the whether in Brisbane is so unpredictable, first day is 32 and the next is 24 ~~~what???

yesterday is Melbourne Cup...(wait~!) is that my flu from the horses???

Anyway, nice to hear you Debra!!

Hope you be healthy in such a cold day!!

JEssie

 
At November 07, 2007 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Debra,

I'm really glad to hear from you again. The very attractive picture you've posted reminds me of cold weather in Tasmania. I find that I'm quite happy to be back in Brisbane where it's much warmer.

Wishing you well in your new home.

Regards,
Nattythai

 
At November 08, 2007 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debra,
It is good to hearing from you. My father says cold weather will make one live longer!

The weather in Brisbane now is just fantastic, and people are preparing for the Christmas.

I will be in China before Christmas after settling down everything here.

I think we will keep in touch.

Best wishes for you.

-Billo-

 
At November 14, 2007 6:56 PM, Blogger Jennifer in Australia said...

Hi Debra,

Like other classmates, I am very glad to hear from you again. The snow do make the city more attractive and charming. Hope you enjoy everything there!

All the best and hope to hear more from you!

Jennifer

 
At December 01, 2007 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debra

I got the final result via blackboard! It's unbelievable and I did very well in this unit (Technology). Thanks for your great teaching and great help! I enjoyed the course very much!
Keep in touch!

Cheers
Maggie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home