Saturday, September 22, 2007

My last workshop with the Technology & Second Language students went well last Saturday. It was a full, but useful & exciting day, I think ...
So that was my last workshop at QUT?! Mind-boggling! Now I have the (enjoyable, though time-consuming) task of looking through everyone's webquests and giving them a grade. It will be difficult as they have all done such good work!

And this will happen in between having some leave time during the semester break & packing, packing, & more packing ...

Have to remember to breathe & relax from time to time :-D

8 Comments:

At September 22, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger Basil said...

You taught us how to face challenges and frustration. You taught us how can we become autonomous.Personally , I will not forget this. Thanks Debra!

Wish you all the best.
"Zahran"

 
At September 23, 2007 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debra. It is always sad to say Good-bye. Good luck. We'll miss you.

-Jean-

 
At September 23, 2007 2:01 PM, Blogger Jennifer in Australia said...

Hi Debra,

Thank you for teaching me this unit. Now, I am more confident in integrating technology into my teaching.

All the best for everything in Canda !

Jennifer

 
At September 24, 2007 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Debra,
Thank you for teaching me a new way of learning. I think I can explore my potential more.

Good luck with you every day!
-Billo-

 
At October 10, 2007 11:50 PM, Blogger xiaoxue said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 10, 2007 11:52 PM, Blogger xiaoxue said...

Hello Debra,

How's yr life in canada?
Hope you've already settled down.

Gud luck
-Yuki-

 
At October 12, 2007 11:41 AM, Blogger Est said...

Hi Debra,

I hope that you are settling in well over in Canada!

Take care,

Esther

 
At October 17, 2007 7:05 PM, Blogger Basil said...

Dear Debra:
Its nice hearing from you. I really liked the picture you post.Please keep sending some more photos to get us feel that we are not missing you. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your feedback about my webquest.

Best regards
Zahran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home